A growing community of over 42,000 located in the northwest suburbs and just past the western access of IL-390, Bartlett has long been known as a safe, family-friendly community with ample recreational opportunities. Bartlett is presently attracting industrial, healthcare and restaurant projects.
Home to the well-known Brewster Creek Business Park in the DuPage County half of the Village, Bartlett has attracted over two million square feet of industrial projects, including food-related and high precision manufacturing business clusters. New healthcare-related projects include an expansion of Amita Healthcare, Artis Senior Living of Bartlett and Alden Estates of Bartlett.
With traffic over 45,000 vehicles/day on Route 59 and 44,000 vehicles/day on Lake Street, retailers and restaurants have access to shoppers and diners seeking one of the most visible undeveloped sites in the suburban Chicago market. With over 200,000 residents with an average household income of $83,000 within a five-mile radius of Route 59 & Lake Street, your project is sure to be a success.
Ask about our business incentives. The more you learn about our community, the more you will learn why the Village of Bartlett is a great place to live and an excellent place to do business!
- Population of over 40,000 residents and growing
- Home to expanding Brewster Creek Business Park including food cluster and high-tech precision manufacturing cluster
- Proactive Mayor and Village Board willing to incentivize desirable development projects
- One of the safest communities of its size in the United States
- Over 70,000 vehicles per day at the intersection of Route 59 and Lake Street
- Median household income $97,000 and average household income over $109,000
- Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) plan adopted for Metra-served Downtown