A vibrant community known for its friendly neighborhoods and growing business districts, the Village of Bensenville is a community of diversity, culture and education. Our residents appreciate a high quality of life and Bensenville’s fascinating past, engaging present and exciting future.
Home to 18,600 residents, 1,200 businesses and 19,850 employees, Bensenville is a warm and friendly community that embraces families and businesses alike. Incorporated in 1884, Bensenville is located in the northeast corner of DuPage County. Bensenville is known for its strong industrial market, multimodal transportation and Interstate highway access. Bensenville’s northern business park is situated immediately adjacent to the largest planned business park in the United States. Whether through the Metra commuter rail, state highways, Illinois 390 tollway or contiguous border with O’Hare International Airport, Bensenville truly is the “Gateway
- 16.8 million square feet of industrial space
- Second largest single industrial relocation in DuPage County in 2017, with 313,102 square feet
- Adding 402,256 square feet of new industrial in 2018
- Entire community is an Illinois Enterprise Zone, providing tax incentives for financial investment
- 93% of our businesses would recommend Bensenville as a business location