Bloomingdale residents and visitors enjoy big city benefits in a small-town atmosphere. Bloomingdale is a full-service community with first class schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Boasting a wide and varied retail and commercial/industrial base, the town is also situated amid plenty of open space for new developments.
For all your shopping needs, visit Bloomingdale Square, Bloomingdale Court, Stratford Square Mall and Stratford Crossing – a dominant regional shopping center serving the western suburb of the Chicago market with enviable tenants, including the market-leading grocery store, Mariano’s.
With its country-like environment carefully integrated with commercial, office and retail developments, Bloomingdale provides a wide variety of living, working, shopping and recreational opportunities built around a carefully preserved heritage.
- Population: 22,680 (2016 census)
- Between the five easily accessible, major roadways, Bloomingdale has an average of 75,780 vehicles commuting through per day
- Bloomingdale has four major shopping centers, Stratford Crossing, Stratford Square Mall, Bloomingdale Court and Bloomingdale Square
- The Village derives approximately 65% of its general fund revenues from sales tax
- Bloomingdale’s low real estate tax rate (one of the lowest in DuPage County) is also appealing to business owners